Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Disappointment

It's one of my favorite times of year and I must admit...I've been let down. I am a huge Vera Bradley fan and twice a year when the new colors come out is an exciting time. Vera Bradley did a great job with this past Springs collection. Cute new colors and bags. They have let me down with the Fall 2009 collection. They are only coming out with three new colors and one of them looks just like a past color (the pink one). As if times aren't bad enough right now. Way to disappoint Vera!

Don't get me wrong, they are cute. They just look very similar to past patterns. I'm not really feeling the blue. I think I do like the black one but, I've learned to wait till you see them in person. Plus, they do have a new purse called Olivia.

Normally, I run out to buy a new one as soon as they come out, but then I usually end up sick of it before actual fall even gets here. So, I am going to be very good and wait till August or September to buy one. That way I can actually carry it in the fall.

Thanks for listening to me vent. I'm sure you all really care about the new Vera's. Obviously, I have nothing to do this afternoon.

No comments: