Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Comfort

My mother-in-law is hands down the best. This past Saturday she came down to help me unpack my kitchen stuff and of course like always we made time to do a little shopping. While looking at all the cute baby stuff at Hobb's Pharmacy, I mentioned to her that I swear that my jeans already don't fit. In fact, on Friday I made DW take me to the store to buy a pair in a bigger size. Of course, the next day at a family birthday party, she shows up with a gift in hand for me...a pair of maternity jeans.


I wore them for the first time yesterday and all I have to say is that I am in love. They are a little loose, but I can still wear them now and will have room to grow. They are serious comfort. They should make all jeans like this. I went on and on last night about how comfortable they were and DW called me out saying "your going to wear them after you have the baby, aren't you?" I had to admit that I have considered it. They are a god sent.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

YES, YES, YES!! This is so sad me admitting this...but I have tried on a pair of the "God sent" jeans before. lol. I got tired of being so uncomfortable in my jeans..Unfortunately, I got too paranoid in buying a pair, since obviously I'm not pregnant. LOL! Enjoy, Amber, I'm sure you look cute as always! :)