Monday, November 17, 2008

Can we say addiction...

Saturday night we decide to go look at televisions....again. We travel up to Brandsmart to look at their hundreds of televisions. If you have never been to a Brandsmart, it's a huge place that sells mainly electronics and anything that has an electric cord on it. The good thing is they have a huge selection so you can compare easily, the bad thing, their sales people will drive you crazy.

Anyways, David and his dad go to look at the televisions. They have decided they are buying us one for Christmas (yes, we're just spoiled) but, yeah for us! So, Vicki (my MIL) and I head over to the kitchen supplies so we can look for a gift for someone else. We are standing there walking around and we come up to the coffee pots. This is the conversation that followed....

Me: How cute its a mini coffee maker (I love anything in mini-form)!

Vicki: You know, I have seriously been thinking about getting a coffee maker like that and putting it in my bathroom, that way I could have coffee first thing in the morning.

Me: (looking at her like shes crazy) That's called addiction.

Vicki: No....

Me: Yes, pretty sure, that's called addiction.

Vicki: Well, it could be worse things...

What? No, that's called addiction. No, she didn't get a coffeemaker (that night) for her bathroom and of course I had to run to the tv section and tell everyone what she said. Of course they all agreed with me....

It's called addiction!

Lesson for the day...if you have to put a coffee maker in your bathroom so you will be closer to the coffee first thing in the morning....your addicted!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

If having a coffee pot in your bathroom is wrong, I don't want to be right!