Monday, December 1, 2008

Prayers...

So pray for us. We are going to look at a house tomorrow to possibly rent. D.W. is ecstatic to go look at it. It may have to do with the fact it's on 7.5 acres with a fishing pond. Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up until I see the inside. Problem is that the people keep acting like its going to be rented out within the next few weeks and we really are not ready to do anything quit yet, especially with Christmas around the corner. From the outside this house would be perfect for us, especially D.W., it is in our price range and it has a fishing pond....OMG! I just pray that if the hubby gets his hopes up that the people can work something out for us...it's his dream to live somewhere like this. So, send some prayers our way please.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

How close is it to US!?!?

Elizabeth said...

Awwhh, I will definitley be praying for yall! Sounds exciting!

Tami W said...

You know I pray for you each day. Will add this to the list. Only 4 days and we get to spend time together. Love ya!

Nicole said...

Gotta get her to sleep somehow! JUST KIDDING!
Let us know what they say about the house!

Nicole said...

I'm retarded and lost your email address again! Sorry!

Are you guys coming to our Friends Christmas Dinner (I need a better name for that!) next Saturday?