Monday, October 27, 2008

My Wild Weekend...

I had the sad realization last night about 11:30pm that I hadn't left the house ALL weekend. I was completely disappointed in myself. I'm dead serious, I didn't walk out of the house (except to the trash can outside) at all. We went to eat at about 7pm on Friday night and then Dave dropped me off at home before he went back to the WH and that was the last time I set foot out of the house for almost the next 72 hours.

Sad, sad, sad.

I probably wouldn't feel so bad if I was actually did something productive, but I sat around and watched movies for two days. Ugh...how sad am I. This morning I confessed to the hubby about my wild weekend... he took me to breakfast at Chick-fil-a and Wall-mart. He even told me I could walk around Wal-mart as long as I wanted.

No comments: