Monday, October 27, 2008

Why I hate Great Clips...

David went and got a haircut this morning at the Great Clips down the street and I decided to tag along. So I am sitting there quietly reading my magazine, minding my own business, waiting for him to finish when the hairdresser looks at me and says...

"Honey, are you sure you don't want to get your ends trimmed?"

Normally, since I only get about two haircuts a year, this wouldn't have been an insult, but I had just got a haircut last Thursday. I just paid $30 for a freakin haircut. Can you at least not tell that I just had it cut? It still has that just cut look. I personally thought it was kinda rude. To me that is basically saying...your hair looks like crap. I was nice and informed her I had just had it cut last week. David said he thought she was just bored and wanted something to do. Even if that was the case, from a woman's perspective...it was an insult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was probably just trying to keep her productivity up. When the salon is slow the employees numbers go down, and low numbers means she could lose her job.