Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thrift Store Adventures...

Meet Kayla or as we refer to her, Special K. She came into the picture last February at work and Aubs and I quickly adopted her into our twosome, which then became known as AKA (Amber, Kayla, & Aubry). I love this girl. She has a awesome spirit even after all her family has been through. She's crazy, fun, and always making us laugh. You can see why...




Since our other two lunch partners weren't at work today, Kayla and I decided to check out the thrift store across from Dwarf House in Jonesboro. I really went there to look for jeans. I want jeans like they used to make them, not stretchy. No luck in the jean department, but we did find these awesome gold heels. She got the gold heels and I got the glitter gold stirrup pants.

Just kidding. They didn't take debit cards and of course the two of us never carry cash. But, we had a good time anyway.

No comments: