Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Akward...

True story...

I've mentioned a few times before that where I work, there are only five women in a sea of over a hundred men. One of the ladies I work with came into the office I work in and started to tell us how she had been having such a bad morning.

When she first came in, the first thought I had was how I thought her shirt was cute and and it looked like something I could wear now as my tummy continues to expand. I had planned on asking her where she got it.

She continues with her story about how her daughter wouldn't agree to a certain outfit for picture day this morning and then moved on to how she got to work someone had taken her parking space.

She then says to make her morning worse, one of the guys asked her if she decided to go back to wearing maternity clothes?

I almost died laughing. I know it's not funny. But I was seriously about to ask her wear she had got her shirt.

Yes, it was mean and people should learn to never ask a women anything about being pregnant unless she looks she is about to go into labor.

Needless to say I didn't ask...I didn't want to make the morning any worse by a pregnant lady asking where you buy your clothes.

No comments: