Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's been awhile...

I should be ashamed to say that our Friday night consisted of going to Ryan's and me asleep on the couch at 7:30pm. I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 and all I remember is David waking me up around 10:30 to make me go get in the bed. I did not wake up till 8:00 am this morning. I honestly do not remember the last time I slept that many hours in one night. I think I have only slept that long a few times in life. Even in high school I wasn't one of those teenagers sleeping their Saturdays away. I can say that I am feeling good today. Evidently, everything finally caught up with me. Why have all the television stations started putting all the good shows on at 10pm? I am really thinking about talking David into getting DVR. Either that or our Friday nights will continue to be lame.

Tonight we're celebrating David's Birthday with the family. I will try to get some pictures to post. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kristen said...

We have some pretty lame weekend nights as well. I highly recommend the DVR! It gives us a little excitement on our lame-o weekends. And you can skip the commercials, which makes it totally worth it!