Friday, March 6, 2009

On my mind...

~I have battled all week with the fears and "should we?" of going for the first trimester screening that the doctor wants to send me to due to our families medical history. After many conversations with David, my mom, and Aubry I am okay with it now. I know that it is not going to change anything. We will take on whatever challenges God gives us as a family. I am going to go ahead and go through with it and it's results will only be to prepare us for what may come. Either way everything is going to be okay.

~I am still not showing. I just look like a little chunky girl that people probably look at and think maybe you shouldn't be eating that. I feel like none of my clothes fit already. I cannot wait till the weather warms up, I have a closet full of sun dresses that look so comfy. I plan to pull a few out this weekend when it warms up.

~After several weeks of debating, I have decided that I am not going to return to school till after the baby is born. Several reasons...I haven't been into all this quarter and am barely hanging on. I don't think it's going to get any better the closer the baby gets here. Also, we owe uncle Sam again this year and that money could be put towards paying our taxes. And last, I have wanted to be a stay at home mom my entire life. I actually have that opportunity and I want to enjoy it. Don't worry I will go back to school eventually...I always do.

~Did I mention I cannot wait for the warm weather?

~I scored tickets today to see Sugarland this April for Aubry and I. I am super excited because they are one of my all time favorite Groups. I know all their songs. I've only seen them once before but this will be the first time I see them
headline.

~I am also going to see Gone With The Wind at the Fox Theatre with my mom in April for the 80th anniversary of the premiere. I got my love of the movie from my Mom who is also a GWTW fan and I'm excited that we both get to share this experience together.

~I have no plans for this weekend. I'm not sure I should be happy or sad about that.

~I cannot wait for the warm weather to come and stay. Did I already mention that?

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yes...everything will be ok! No matter what come's ya'lls way through this, God's in control, you have family and friends who love you all dearly and will support you no matter what!! I'm so excited for you and mom going to that! I know she's thrilled about it!! Definitely will be good bonding time! You will have to take tons of pics! :) Love you!