Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Picture

As promised...Baby Mabrey's 1st Picture! Sorry the quality is not very good. I still cannot find the plug-in cord to the scanner, so I had to take a picture of the picture and since the paper is so glossy, it comes out really shiny...anyway...here it is!


I received two pictures but this was the best so I won't bother with the other. But, there is our baby at 10 weeks and 4 days old. On the actual sonogram machine picture we could actually see it's arms and legs. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. When she turned the screen around, this is what I saw. It took my breath away. A moment (of many) I will never forget.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OH! Baby Mabes is so much more developed already than what I thought it would be!

I can't wait to meet Baby Mabes!

Elizabeth said...

Yayyyy! Love it!! :)