Monday, November 30, 2009

A Makeover?

Every year for Christmas David's grandparents give us money. We always receive it at Thanksgiving so we can just go buy what we want for ourselves and have it in time for Christmas. I think I've decided what I'm using my money for this year, I have been debating for awhile and I think I'm going to finally bite the bullet and have my blog receive a makeover by a professional. I keep holding off because I like change and I was afraid that as soon as I got it, I would want something different. But, I love the look of a professional design, so I'm going for it.

I've been looking around awhile now and I stumbled across Designer Blogs a couple of days ago. I love the look they have and I'm going to use them for my makeover. They have very reasonable prices and are right now currently having a sale for 15% off any purchase between now and December 31st.

Photobucket

www.designerblogs.com


So if you've been thinking about a makeover, head over and check them out!!!

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Nice to know! thanks!