Monday, November 23, 2009

A New Favorite

Yes, I went and saw New Moon. Friday night we had a girls night and braved the crowds to see it. If your a twilight fan, your going to love it. I personally thought it was better than the first (of course the books are still the best). This go round the acting seemed much better and there were no more cheesy lines ("hang on spider monkey"). I wasn't a huge fan of the New Moon book. To me the book was slow and it was the one that took me the longest to get through, but I did enjoy the movie. Plus, Jacob wasn't too bad to look at either. Too bad the boy is only seventeen.

This one though is my new favorite.


I loved, loved, loved it!!!!

Sunday night David and I took a date night to go see The Blind Side. We saw the preview for it this past summer and I've been wanting to see it ever since. I would cry every time I saw the preview, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with the pregnancy hormones. This is a wonderful movie and seriously one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. Sandra Bullock did a fantastic job and it's a great (and true) story. Go see this movie. I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: