Olivia Kate is already a month old!
What you've been up to...
- At your three week checkup, you weighed 10lbs. 6oz. and were measuring at 22 1/2 inches long. I'm guessing your at least 11lbs now.
- You only wore your newborn clothes for about a week. Your already in a size 3months. All your clothes fit your long legs, but are too big in the waist.
- You can already hold your head up. You were holding your head up since the day you were born.
- You love to ride in the car, in your stroller, or in a shopping cart. If you stop moving, then you start to cry.
- Your still waking up a night about every 3-3 &1/2 hours.
- Your always moving your hands. Daddy laughs and says you'll be just like mommy always talking with your hands.
- Your always awake and alert. You don't sleep much during the day for a baby. You only sleep during the day if your in your swing, someone is holding you, or your in the car.
- You like to be out of the house and on the go. On days we stay home all day, your usually in a bad mood.
- You've got your daddy wrapped around your finger already. When he comes home from work, the first thing he does is pick you up to love on you. You can be screaming your head off and no one can make you happy, but he'll come in and pick you up, you immediately stop crying.
- You celebrated two family birthdays, one of them being your Grandpa's 50th, and celebrated your first Halloween. Mommy didn't buy you a costume to wear, but Mrs. Nicole made you a Halloween dress and you looked pretty darn cute in it!
It's hard to believe that a month has already gone by, but it also seems like that month has lasted forever. When you were first born, I remember thinking I'll be happy if we make it through the first month, well we made it, but now I'm hoping we just make through the second. Everyone keeps promising it gets better.