Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Race Day Update

I crossed the finished line with no problems. It was not bad at all and I was not the only pregnant lady.

In fact the biggest problem I had was that too many people were walking slow in front of us. I'm always walking fast.

I will definitely be back next year. It was a very cool experience. It has been years since I've done any type of race, but this was by far the biggest I've ever been in.

15, 000+ preregistered and many more registered the day of the race so, there were a lot of people there. We finished in 1 hour and 2 minutes. Not bad, considering that I usually walk 3 miles on the treadmill in an hour. We actually probably would have finished faster but we got caught up in people traffic a few times.

Starting Line

Look past the green light to the small white building in the far left and you can see the beginning of the 15,000 people.

Almost to the finish line

Go Boobies!!!


Abby, Me, Aubry, Kyndall, & Kristen

No comments: