Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I told you so...

I will go ahead and warn you this is nothing but a post of me complaining. I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I need to vent and what are they going to do...fire me? I'm sure that David is tired of listening to me and I'm about 99% sure that no one I work with reads blogs, let alone reads mine. Anyways...

Well, let's admit it...I like to be right....doesn't everyone? We are currently doing a "special project" at work. I was not quit sure what this special project was until I got to work Tuesday morning. When I found out what all it entailed, I told them it was not going to work. Of course they thought I was just being a party pooper.

Needless to say, we've spent two days on this special project and guess what? It's not working! It was realized today that we've been wasting our time.

I told you so...

Thank goodness only two more days!

No comments: