Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drawing a blank

I've got nothing. I seriously feel like I've had nothing to blog about lately.

I do want to thank you all for your sweet comments yesterday. They made me feel better. Yes, it might not seem like I've been complaining, but those around me in the real world would probably disagree (the hubby). Still, thank you for the sweet comments. You guys are the best!

I think I'm going to go walk around Wal-mart. Exciting!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I walked around Wal-Mart yesterday. I got stuff to make a Turkey meatloaf tonight. I can't believe I'll be 6 months this week! Don't worry girl, you can complain all you want. I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable & I know how you feel. I'm sure it will just get worse from here on out. You are a sweet girl & it sounds like you have a great hubby! Just hang in there, the wait for your precious little girl is almost over!
<3 Bon

Kameron said...

Walk alot! It speeds things up. i think the day Natey was born, I must have walked 3 miles around my neighborhood!!