Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Shaq

Y'all are going to think I'm completely crazy for asking this, but I'm being completely honest...

Do they make belts for babies?

Not toddlers, but two month old babies?

Since my child is the Shaquille O'Neal of babies, she has to wear 6month pants to fit her length. But she's as skinny as a rail so, of course all her pants are too big in the waist. When you pick her up they fall off. She only has about four pairs of pants that fit her in both the waist and length. That's why you seem to always see her in the same outfit.

I've looked all my usual hangouts like Target, Wal-mart, & Old Navy, but I can only find belts for toddlers.

And yes, I have a couple of times tied a ribbon threw (is that how you spell it?) her belt loops, but that looks kinda cheesy at times.

Does anyone know where I can find a baby belt or if they even make them?

I wonder what Shaquille's mommy used when he was a baby?

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is a trip! I wish I could help you. I'm pretty new to all this baby stuff :) Still no baby by the way...

Ashley said...

Hey, I've been reading your blog since about the time Olivia was born but I don't think I've ever commented. So here I am! I don't have kids, but I worked children's retail and they do not make belts for babies. The smallest we ever had were for like, 3 year olds. Once she gets a bit bigger you will be able to find adjustable waist pants. At Gymboree the smallest that the adjustable waist pants came in was 2T. I guess that doesn't really help you right now though huh? Good luck!

Nicole said...

Girl, you know we can whip something up!