Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A few things...

A few things...

We've been out of town all week. David had to stay home because of work and as much as Olivia and I love visiting family, we miss him like crazy. We'll both be glad to see him tomorrow!

I left the laptop at home this week, so that is the reason for a lack of blog post. I do have several blog post brewing in my head that I'm hoping to get out when we get back.

In response to a comment left on my last blog post. Yes, I did pay to have my blog look a certain way. Not that it's anyone's business, but it was actually a gift from David's grandparents for Christmas. And even if it wasn't, I have a right to spend my money however I choose. So don't rain on my parade and keep your negative sounding comments off my blog. If you don't like the fact that I spend money on my blog, then don't read it. Thanks.

8 comments:

mrs.leah.maria said...

I hope you safe travels home!

I didn't see the comment or your update due to reading on my BB, but think it was uncalled for!

The Browns said...

I love your new blog look! It looks great :) You spend your money however you want girl. We need to treat ourselves every once in a while to something we really want.

Bon

Anonymous said...

I love your no nonsense response to other people's nonsense! Keep up the fun blog! =)

The Benefields said...

you make laugh! HA!

Julie said...

You trip me out! That's hilarious :)

Kameron said...

Why would someone need to make that comment? Sooo many people pay to get blog makeovers. Random.

adam blasingame said...

I think it looks good

lin741852 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton