Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Bedding

Of course I started looking at stuff for the nursery months ago, but it was kinda hard to pin point what I liked since we did not yet know what we were having.

I finally narrowed it down to a few different bedding sets, but I keep coming back to a certain one. I think I have made up my mind and have my heart set on this bedding set.

It's pretty girlie and looks like an Olivia's room to me. Pink, white, brown and has little birdies on it which I'm really into right now. I didn't want something totally babyish even thought it's a baby's room. Luckily, it's available at a few different stores online. I've started cleaning out her room, but I plan on not starting to decorate the nursery till we get back from vacation in June. I definitely post pics when I get it done.

No comments: