Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seriously...

Since I've been pregnant, I've been freaking out over whether or not I'm eating farm raised salmon or wild salmon and freaking out about how much caffeine I've been drinking.

Since one of David's employees found out she was pregnant, she has been freaking out over whether or not she should stick with her Marlboro's or switch to Marlboro lights.

I kid you not people. Last night I watched her myself light one up and proceed to puff it.

Of course, it really bothered me and I couldn't drop the subject all night. David just says I would be amazed.

It's 2009 people, seriously we all know better by now.

1 comment:

kristen said...

That is so sad! Lots of kids with cleft lip/palate had mothers who smoked while pregnant. It seems like they just don't care.