Friday, April 3, 2009

Ugh...Spring Break

It's official, I'm on Spring Break now. A whole week with nothing to do : (

David is working and Aubry has school. That is the bad thing about working for the school system, usually when your off, no one else is. I'm not sure why we didn't plan David's vacation the same week I had Spring Break, but for some reason when we made plans, we didn't think about the fact I would be off the whole next week. Oh well, too late now...

So I am dreading next week. I am trying to come up with stuff to do, but so far it's not looking too promising. I have stuff planned for Thursday and Friday, but that leaves like five days for me to entertain myself. I hate just sitting around the house. I think that there is a part of me that is under the impression that after the baby is first born, I won't be able to tote it everywhere (at first). So because of that, I haven't been home a lot lately. I hate sitting around the house just watching tv. I almost went crazy last night because we hadn't done anything since Monday. The only thing to do in G-town after 7pm is Wal-mart and I wasn't feeling it. So I just sat here and complained all night. I'm sure that is how next week will end up. I'm sorry David!

There are a few things that need to be done around the house, so I am going to try to motivate myself to get those things done and I have invited my grandparents over for dinner Tuesday night, the MIL and I are spending Mother/Daughter day on Thursday, and Aubry and I have plans for Friday. Hopefully, all that will keep my week filled and it won't be too bad.

I'll quit whining now. I know you all think I'm crazy now for complaining about a week off.

There's a good chance of lots of blogging next week.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We are getting a little baby girl for a few months starting on Monday so you're more then welcome to come help me!

I mean, not that I'll need it since I'm Super Mom, but you know... Just in case!

Elizabeth said...

DARN IT...Why can't Mike and I be millionaires with a job-free life??! I would come hang out if I could! :(