Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exhausted...

That's what I am at the moment....exhausted. This week is a combination of a great week and the week from hell.

They decided at work to start inventory. Guess who is in charge of scanning (one by one) each of the 36,000 books and putting all the inventory numbers into the computer...you guessed it, me. I do have help from C-man with moving the books around. So of course they con me into working everyday for now because if I did not, it would be next year before I finished and time to start the 2010 inventory. Let's just say Amber has gotten out of the routine of getting up at 5:30 every morning...it's been a rough week.

Plus, on top of that is class each night from 5-10pm. I have two test, my systems notebook, and three assignments due this week. Needless to say....I'm busy. I go to work, come home to study, and then off to school and repeat the next day.

And with all that already, we're moving. We're hoping to have everything moved in by Friday evening. We're excited, just hate the actual moving part. I wish you could wiggle your nose and all our stuff be in the new house. That would be nice.

So, that's what I've been up to. I figured I should post something or I was going to start receiving phone calls. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers these past few months. I think we're definitely going to be a lot happier.

The cable people are supposed to be there tomorrow, but it's cable, so I'm not holding my breath. Not sure when I will be back on the internet.

No comments: