Thursday, July 2, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I went for my twenty-eight week check up this morning. I swear I wait longer than what I actually spend with the doctor. Nothing exciting to report. Which is a good thing.

So far everything is great. My blood pressure is good, my weight is good, and OK's heartbeat was loud and strong. The doctor even laughed and said my pregnancy has ended up being a piece of cake compared to what they originally thought due to my family history. I was never considered high risk, but they did have some concerns at the beginning.

I don't go back for another month and then I wait two weeks and will start going every week. Scary...that means it will be almost time for her to be here!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG....81 DAYS TO GO??!!! I just looked at the timeline to the right of your blog. Seems like just yesterday, I just got your text! :)