Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The rest of the weekend

Since it was baby shower weekend, of course my mom and sisters, Liz & Angela came down, but all the men decided to come down for the weekend too! This is the first time Angela and Bob have been down our way (besides our wedding) and it was exciting to have all them here. I only wish that we would have had more time to spend together.

Dinner Saturday night at Buffalo's

Here is Liz & I in our own little world, while Angela is being a complete poser.

Visiting with my Grandparents


Breakfast Sunday morning at the waffle house


And guess what David had to do all weekend...work! So here is our way of including him in on the family pictures.


Looking at the photos now, it looks like all we did all weekend was eat. While the ladies attended the baby shower, the guys went and played golf and we did get a little bit of shopping in. I don't want y'all to think all we did all weekend was eat. Though it was exciting to have them all here, it was also exhausting. I was worn out by Sunday night, but being 8 months pregnant, it doesn't take much.

Sunday night we also celebrated David's mom and dad's birthday. There birthday's were last Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, due to the shower, they kinda got the shaft on celebrating this weekend. So, Happy Birthday again to two of them! They are the best in-laws a person could have and I love them like my own parents. I'm so thankful to be blessed with the two of them. We will definitely be celebrating big next year when they turn the big 5-0!

No comments: