Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It never fails...

After the fourth of July, I am ready for the fall. Not that it comes anytime soon down here in the south. We still have a good four months of summer left.

As Aubry and I lay on our floats in the pool on the 4th, if you overheard, you have would've thought we were crazy. Our conversation was about boots, turtlenecks, and other fall fashions. Though, at the earliest, we won't be able to wear them till November at least.


Of course though, after Christmas, I'm complaining I'm ready for summer.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I was just telling Andrew I was ready to decorate for Christmas!..

We still on for Friday at 10?

Amber said...

I went to hobby lobby last week & they had Christmas stuff out. I was saying the same thing to David. Of course, he rolled his eyes.

I was planning on Thursday, but we can do it Friday instead. Whatever works for you guys. Just let me know. I have nothing for the rest of the week.

beckylbranch said...

Amen! I am soooo ready for cooler weather pronto!